Maiden Voyage - Go Big or Go Home!



(Farragut State Park in North Idaho)

We did it all backwards and it was awesome!

Cart before the horse.

Go big or go home.


A lot of first time campers will “practice“ with a local campsite before taking off on a further, longer vacation. It’s a great way to practice without fully diving in, but for me, it just seemed a waste of time. Only because I can be impatient and anxious. I’d rather spend all my energy, time, and money going on the vacation I want to be at. If you want to practice but need to save money and time, you can always rough it out while it’s parked at your own house. Or you can “go big” and just wing it with your first vacation at just under 3,000 miles. Just do a lot of research before your trip so you know what you’re doing and what supplies you need. Pack light and travel safely. 


My three must have apps:

  1. All trails app
  2. Gas buddy app, then use Google Maps to ensure it’s rv friendly 
  3. Rvlife campsites app

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living for the moment, and not the post.

"Over the river and through the woods..."