Camping and fancy can coexist-

 For some reason I thought if I was camping, I couldn't be fashionable. I consider myself a simple girl, but I do like a touch of fancy. Camping is a simpler life. And you try to make it easier by being simple. But for some reason I thought I can't do my nails, or slap makeup on, or wear that bow in my hair. Yes, dry shampoo and easy outfits are planned, but why not add a little fancy if that's your style? I don't have to get rid of my style just because I'm roughing it outdoors. Just maybe a simpler version. Lesson learned, even if you need to alter yourself to adapt, that doesn't mean you have to give up yourself completely.

(Color Street Nails - Trend Spotted)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living for the moment, and not the post.

Maiden Voyage - Go Big or Go Home!

"Over the river and through the woods..."